As part of our commitment to knowing and caring about our readers, we have launched an in-depth survey into their lives.
The Silver Survey – The Big Questions – is live now, and we would love you to get involved. It’s a biggie!
Be warned though – this is an in-depth look at every aspect of your lives. We know our Silver readers aren’t a faint-hearted lot, so we’ve really got stuck in. The questions are deep, and searching!
What’s it about?
We want to know your loves and hates, what you do, what you’re interested in, what you want from life, what you would change… so that we can be really sure that we represent you. And by ‘you’, we’re talking about people over 45 – our Generation X, and latter-day Boomers.
Our readers are the most important thing to us, and we want to get to know you. The Silver Big Questions survey is a four-part look you and your lives, your hopes and dreams, your secrets and fears, all of which will give us invaluable insight into who you really are.
How does the Silver Survey work?
There are four parts to this research: All About You, Health and Wellbeing, Lifestyle and Entertainment, and Money and Mid-life.
Each survey has some standard questions, but also some edgy and in-depth ones, so buckle in and prepare yourself! Each and every question has been carefully curated in order to receive precise and relevant information, so it’s important to try and answer them all. Also, this questionnaire is completely anonymous, so please be as honest as you can.
We’ve spent a long time researching and investigating various components of life over 45, and we’ve compiled it into this questionnaire. We’ve poured our hearts into Silver, and this will enable us to make it perfect, just for you.
Why are we doing this?
- We want to understand you better. Communication is key, and this provides you with the opportunity to be part of a truly revolutionary moment for our generation.
- We feel it’s important to get to the bottom of who you are so we can be a relatable and reliable source for you.
- It also allows you to have a real rant and moan about everything you hate, as well as praise the things you enjoy. It’s sort of like an anonymous journal that encourages you to explore the good, the bad, and the nitty gritty of life.
- It also gives you to opportunity to let us know what you think about Silver Magazine so far, and what you want to see going forward.
- You’re not obligated to get involved, but those that do are helping to shape something truly new and unique.
You’re our tribe, and we can’t thank you enough.
Carly gets to do everything under the sun, including writing, editing, taking photos, creating stories, and swanning around at launches. She can down a glass of Prosecco without pausing for breath, and aims to be the youngest Pulitzer winner ever.