Listen to this article
The shortlist is in for the Silver Marketing Association Business Awards. See which businesses have been doing outstanding work in the mature media industry…
The Silver Marketing Summit is fast approaching, on Tuesday 27 June. As sponsor for the Best Social Media Campaign award, we’re VERY PROUD to be part of celebrating the growing world of silver marketing. And the Silver Marketing Awards are just about to happen.
Hosted by Derek Jones, a veteran of the entertaining travel industry, the awards will showcase and celebrate exceptional campaigns in the mature marketing industry. Furthering the exposure of companies who are working towards a media landscape more representative of the older age range in the UK.
It’s not just an awards night though
The winners will be announced at the Silver Marketing Association Business Awards. The awards take place following the Silver Marketing Association’s Summit on 27 June, at the Cavendish Centre in London. Tickets for the Summit are still available, as well as tickets for virtual attendance.
And the nominees are…
Best Print Campaign – sponsored by Radar
- Alfa Travel – Alfa Travel Brochure
- Bray Leino – Have you heard about Gine?
- Silver Travel Advisor – Silver Traveller
Best Digital Campaign – sponsored by SilverSurfers
- Action Alliance – Age Action Alliance launch
- Autumna – Targeted Shortlist
- Noon, in association with Vision Express and The Forth Angel – See Yourself Differently in Mid Life
- Real Response Media – World of Cruising
Best Direct Mail Campaign – sponsored by Eight Days a Week
- Greensleaves Care – Greensleaves Care Winter campaign
- Hodge – Mortgages as Unique as Your Clients
- JG Travel Group – Less is More
Best Social Media Campaign – sponsored by us!
- Accord Marketing & Ambassador Cruise Line – Lead Generation
- Jam & Staysure – Travel Worth Doing Right
- The Bias Cut – Ageism is Never in Style
Best TV Campaign – sponsored by Hodge
- Bray Leino – Have you hear about Gina?
- Precision Creative and Media – Stannah Stairlifts – “Find Teddy”
- Saga – You’re not wrong
- The Kite Factory & Don’t Panic – WaterAid: What Jack gave
Best Radio Campaign – sponsored by LBC
- Accord Marketing & Olympic Holidays – Welcome to our home
- Boom Radio – Oddfellows friendship month
- Boom Radio – Kelvin Furniture retirement clearance sale
- McCarthy Stone – Peace of mind
Best PR Campaign – sponsored by Mash Marketing
- Anything But Grey – Saga Exceptional
- DAPS Agency Ltd – Boosh Foods Bone Broth
- Finn Partners – the St. Helena
- LOTUS (in collaboration with the Spanish Tourist Office) – Spain Sustainability Day
Best Multi-Channel Campaign – sponsored by Precision Creative and Media
- Bray Leino – Have you heard about Gina?
- Centre for Ageing Better – Age friendly employer pledge
- Saga – Experience is Everything
- Silver Travel Advisor – Silver Travel Tours
We’ll see you there!
The Silver Marketing Association Summit is being held at the Cavendish Centre, Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DT.
After a day of insightful talks and discussions, involving people from organisations like ITV, Daily Mail, and the National Innovation Centre for Ageing, to name a few, the Silver Business Awards will be presented at 17:30, following the summit’s finish at 16:45. Sparkly drinks will be served after the awards, until 19:00, for you to enjoy whilst celebrating and networking.
We don’t want anyone getting getting lost. Oxford Circus, and Regent’s Park are the closest underground stations. Use the Victoria, Central, or Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus station. Or, head to Regent’s Park station using the Bakerloo Line.
Registration and networking begins at 9:00 (coffee and pastries provided), with events and talks promptly kicking off at 9:25. See the full summit itinerary here.
Lana can usually be found spinning her collection of records, or writing odd poems in her phone notes. Her mixer of choice is a ginger beer, and you’ll never find her away from the sea for more than a few weeks.
Just so you know – as if you didn’t – sometimes if you click on a link or buy something that you’ve seen on Silver, we may make a little commission. We don’t allow any old links here though. Read why you should trust us